Well, I celebrated my first blogiversary late last month, and I forgot to mention it. But I cannot believe I’ve lasted a year. For years, I’ve wanted to start this blog, and while I got off to a rough start, I’m still here. And I want to thank every single blogger, publisher, and reader for supporting me. You don’t know how much I appreciate it! As you can see, I’ve broken up my blogiversary post into multiples, so don’t miss my next post. I’ll be making some big changes to my blog (and yes, that means the name!).
So to celebrate my first year as a blogger, I’m giving away a copy of Leigh Bardugo’s Wonder Woman: Warbringer! ENTER HERE for your chance to win.
Here are the rules:
- You must be a follower or subscribe to be one.
- You must also complete the required Rafflecopter entries.
- All information you provide (including your email and mailing address) is not shared, but it will be used to send you this prize. So please ensure that all information is accurate.
- You must use one email address only. If you have one email for your Facebook and another for Twitter/blog, pick just the one so you won’t miss out on entries.
- You can reblog and retweet once a day for more entries.
- The giveaway is INTERNATIONAL. I’m using Book Depository, so please ensure that BD ships to your country. If you do not know, here is a list. If not, I’m sorry, but you cannot enter this giveaway.
- If you are under 18, please have parental permission to give me your address, before you enter any entries. If you enter the giveaway, you confirm you have said permission.
- Absolutely no giveaway blogs.
- If you are the winner, you have 48 hours to respond to my email. If you not do, I’ll select a new winner.