Eee! I love doing these posts. Laronda @ Flying Paperbacks nominated me for this award. I can’t be more thrilled. Thank you, Laronda!!!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
How did you decide the theme for your blog?
I had no clue what I wanted or how I wanted to design my blog, so I picked the Nucleare theme off of WP, then went with the turquoise colour, which came with the theme, then tada! I have my theme.
But I’m hoping to change it soon though!
What’s your favorite animal?
Cats, but wolves are a close second.
How did you find your favorite book?
Ahahahaha, in Grade 8, my English teacher saw I was reading it, then she gave it to me. She forgot it was strictly adult, and I probably shouldn’t have been allowed to read it. 😅
Is there any strategy to the way to organize your shelves?
I—or the organizational freak who inhabits my mind—prefer size, then within that size, I go by preference. If I like book A better than book B, then A goes before B.
Have you met any authors?
Years ago, I met Kelley Armstrong. Last year though, I wanted to meet Sarah J. Maas when she came to Canada, but I doubted I would have gotten to see her. The lineup was insane.
Favorite app on your phone?
Instagram, even though I don’t use it for my blog yet.
If you could have any pet form any book, what would it be?
Bryaxis from ACOWAR. He’s so adorable, and he scares Cassian. 😂
What’s your favorite book in your least favorite color?
I haven’t read it yet, but Shadowsong by S. Jae-Jones has a pink cover. I first thought I’d hate the colour, but surprisingly it looks great.
Winter or Summer?
Winter. I can’t stand the heat.
What is a guilty pleasure show you watch?
The Runaways! Unfortunately, the CGI isn’t the greatest, and the writing is a bit cliche, but I love it.
How many times have you moved and which place was your favorite?
I’ve moved only once. Even though I loved my old house, I prefer the one I live in now.
- What are you hoping authors change or finally include in their books for 2018?
- Which trope do you love/hate?
- Which OTP is your favourite? Or which OTP are you hoping will sail?
- Which book of 2018 has disappointed you?
- Which villain would you kiss, marry, or kill?
- What would you like to see changed or fixed in the blogging community?
- Which character would you want to rewrite?
- Which author are you dying to get a signature from?
- Do you think you should judge a book without reading it (especially if you’ve heard bad things about it)?
- Which books are you anticipating the most for the next few months?
- Which characters would you love to see get in a fight? Who do you think would win?
- Fizah @ Book Tales by Me
- Stephanie@ Between Folded Pages
- Nina @ The Cozy Pages
- Geybie @ Geybie’s Book Blog
- Kathy @ Books and Munches
- Elaine @ Howling Books
- Danielle @ Life of a Literary Nerd
- Judith @ Chain Reaction
- Dorottya @ Berries and Books
- Amber @ Step into a Book World
- Kyra and Nikki @ Book Allure
You don’t have to do this award if you’ve already been nominated or are too busy. But you’ve guys have showed me some blogging love and support, so I felt that I should return the favour. And frankly, you deserve the recognition. If you do, have fun!