Ahhhh! I’m so excited to do this post. The wonderful Merline @ Merline Reads nominated me for it. Thank you, deary! Now go check out her posts. Yes, right now. Then you can come back here.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
What is your greatest accomplishment?
Back when I was in college, I developed an illness, which has sidelined me many times. This autoimmune disease almost costs me my diploma. Travelling to college, doing the work, waking up at an ungodly hour when I barely got two hours of sleep, and just functioning were the hardest days of my life. But I didn’t let it me beat me, and I graduated, on time, with all my friends.
If stranded on an island, what three books would you have with you?
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (it brings me life)
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
What’s your favorite place to read?
Even though I’m not a genius like Sheldon is, I have some of his tendencies. I have a Sheldon chair, aka my chair, where I always read. Okay, I practically do everything in that chair, even sleep. But back at my old house, we had a huge cardboard box filled with blankets where I’d sit and read in it. Tobi, my old cat, hated that I stole her hiding spot. 😂
What’s your favorite drink and snack to have while reading?
Even though I’m not a huge chocolate fan, I love hot chocolate with chocolate-covered raisins
If you had to recommend one book (any genre) to someone, what book would you suggest?
(I can’t decide, and I’ve been waiting to use this gif for months)
What author would you love to meet?
Don’t tempt me. Alrighty, I have a list. Here it goes:
Leigh Bardugo, Sarah J. Maas, Sabaa Tahir, Victoria Aveyard, Kelley Armstrong (again), and Tate James
…the list goes on
Who is your celebrity role model?
I don’t really have one, except Leigh Bardugo, who rocks life with a cane.
What’s your favorite food to eat?
Why would you ask me this question?! I love food too much to make a coherent answer.
If your life, as it is up to this point, was made into a film what song would be playing during the end credits?
Seven Devils by Florence and the Machine (I’m dramatic even though I don’t admit it)
What’s your favorite Disney movie?
Nightmare before Christmas!!!
What advice would you give new bloggers?
Don’t be shy, involve yourself in the blogging community, comment on your followers’ posts, participate in challenges, get yourself out there, find new ways to bring people to your blog, and don’t be afraid to address the controversial issues you find important.
- Clarissa @ The Quirky Lady Bookworm
- Kay @ Hammock of Books
- Kaila @ The Traveling Inkwell
- Cindy @ readctbooks
- Ashley @ Thrifty Bibliophile
- Bree @ Perpetual Fangirl
- LaRonda @ Flying Paperbacks
- Rhea @ Bookchanted
- Lena @ The Printed Girl
- Leslie @ Books Are the New Black
And anyone who is interested to do this award can do it. You don’t need me to nominate you!
- What trope do you love/hate the most?
- Now, which trope do you want to do away with?
- Which series do you love to hate?
- What do you wish to change/make better about the blogging life/community?
- What is your next anticipated read?
- Which is your top three OTP (one true pairing)?
- Who is your favourite villainous character?
- Who would you love to see dead? And when I say that, I mean fictional characters.
- What is your last DNF book?
- Which book would you love to be transported in?
- Who is your latest book boyfriend or girlfriend?