If I could scream without causing another coughing attack, I would. But I can’t. Over the weekend, Merline from Merline Reads nominated me. Thank you, deary. ❤ I needed that pick-me-up since I got sick on my birthday and have been a walking plague ever since.
I was wondering how I’d start off the week, and my mind was coming up blank. So you’ve saved my butt, Merline. You should go check out her blog!
Now, onto the award.
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. How do you balance personal life, blogging, reading, and other commitments?
Plan, plan, and plan. You can’t wing everything in life, even if half of the people I know would say otherwise. My planner has saved me more than once. You may need to make a blogging day (or days) so you can schedule which posts to write.
With reading, I calculate how many pages I need to read per day. One tip I’d give is to write reviews as soon as you’ve finished the book, or you’ll run into problems with no remembering certain details. Perhaps I should take my own advice. 😅
2. Describe the book of your dreams.
Oh, I’d love for a book that could actually transport me into the story. Wait. No, scratch that book. That’s the plot for the Chamber of Secrets. Nope. Not interested, Riddle.
I don’t have one, which surprises me since I thought I would. Fiction will always have flaws in it. Even my most favourite books have them. Or maybe I’m still looking for the most sarcastic character who will prove me wrong.
3. What you would do with a million dollars?
First, I’d support my Mom. She has given up so much since she became disabled, and she has always deserved more. And no, Mother’s Day doesn’t sway my thoughts.
If I had anything left over, I’d invest it, or I’d build my own library and stock it with tons of books.
- Kay @ Hammock of Books
- Nina @ The Cozy Pages
- Taylor @ Nerd Narration
- Jess and Teagan @ Fiction No Chaser
- Bree @ Perpetual Fangirl
- Ashley @ Book Tales
- Kathy @ Books and Munches (please tell you’ve found me a Scots! 😉)
- Marty @ The Cursed Books
- Jenn @ Bound to Writing
- Elaine @ Howlin Books
- Which villain have you fallen in love with?
- What is the last blog post you struggled with the most? Why?
- What series would you love to be apart of?
Thank you for nominating me, Merline! I had such a fantastic time with this post. Anyone who is interested in doing this award, link back to this post so I can see your answers! I can’t wait to read them.