I’m always surprised when I get nominated for these awards. I’m clearly doing something right, or this post wouldn’t exist. 😂 Sara @ The Bibliophagist nominated me. So thank you, Sara! You can’t imagine how happy I am to be nominated! Go check out her blog!
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
Chocolate or coffee?
Yuck. Definitely chocolate. I can’t handle the smell of coffee, let alone the taste of it. How do you drink that?!
What’s your perfect “me” time?
Where I can just disappear in a book, when I get lost in a bookstore, or where I can cuddle with my cat. And let me tell you: the latter is harder than you imagine!
Who’s your most-read author?
Kelley Armstrong, Cassandra Clare, Sarah J. Maas, and Ariana Franklin
What book are you always thinking about even though you read it a long time ago?
ACOTAR series. I’m a predictable reader, so I’m not surprised I think about this series so much. Those bat babies certainly know how to distract you. 😉
What was the happiest day of your life?
I had two days: when I got my first cat, Tobi, and when Buddy, my stray-turned-pet, walked into my family house. Yes, he actually walked right through the door and demanded food. I couldn’t believe he did it, and I watched him do it. 😂
If you could spend the day with any fictional character, who would it be and what would you do?
Kaz. I relate so much to this character even if he’d be tempted to steal from me.
If there’s one unfinished book/TV/any other medium series that you could have finished right now, which would it be?
Cainsville series by Kelley Armstrong (I spoiled myself with the last book, and I’ve avoided it because of that)
13 Reasons Why TV series (I just need to know what happens)
Dangerous Creatures series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl! (JUST WRITE THE NEXT BOOK)
Riverdale TV series
You’re given the option of knowing the exact date and time of your death or staying blissfully unaware. Which do you pick?
I’d rather not know even though a huge part of me wants to say the exact opposite. I think I’d obsess with the date more than live my life.
If you were told you could be an expert in any one thing instantly, what would you pick?
What’s the most recent book that you were unable to (or struggled to) finish?
War Storm and The Hazel Wood. I love most parts of the former since it’s one of my favourite series, but the ending killed it for me. And I had too high expectations.
With the Hazel Wood, I feel the story is too over the place, and I was lost by the end.
If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with the time?
I’d travel to all the best bookstores around the world. I want to find those rare books, meet interesting readers, and make new friends.
There are some questions above I like, so I’ll be using a few.
- Is there a character you wish went a different path?
- Which character would you want to save from a horrible situation?
- What’s the most recent book that you were unable to (or struggled to) finish?
- Which fictional world do you want to live in?
- Your bookshelf is on fire, which book do you save from the flames? Why that one?
- Who is your favourite character you want to meet but are afraid to?
- Which genre you cannot stand reading?
- Which series are you eagerly waiting to get your hands onto?
- Which animal/pet do you love the most in a series?
- If you could change an ending in a book/series, what would it be?
- What was the last book you read that disappointed you the most?