I truly need to stop working on my blog so late at night. One time, I might actually get a review done, not push it back to the next day. 😂
The amazing Bibi nominated me for this award. You guys are too good to me, you know that?! When I see these kinds of noms show up in my notifications, I want to hug you all. Clearly, you need to follow her blog, so go check it out!
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
- Answer their questions
- Share some love with the blogging community by nominating 8-12 people
- Ask three questions for your nominees
How do you decide what book you will read next?
And you have started the first question off with a hard one. And here I thought this post would be easy. 😂 Typically, I plan which books I want to read throughout the month. So I want to read the recently released books immediately. However, I’ve been indecisive about which book to pick up lately. I’ve changed my mind three times this week just so I would stick with reading A Reaper at the Gates.
If you had to build your own harem, which 3-5 book loves would you choose? You can only pick one per book.
Yessss, someone finally asks me this question! And I find another harem reader (wow, that sounds horrible). I am not a hornball. I swear.
- Thorne from Lunar Chronicles. My smol baby just breaks my heart every time I read about him!
- Cassian from A Court of Thorns and Roses. That man is godly, and I’d probably whimper at the sight of him. And evidently, I have a thing for winged men.
- Kaz from Six of Crows. The man owns my heart.
- Elias from A Reaper at the Gates. MY CINNAMON ROLL IS PRECIOUS. Why wouldn’t I have him on this list?!
- Elian from To Kill a Kingdom. I need a pirate in my life, and he is gorgeous, devious, and ruthless.
What’s your favourite kind of blog post to write and why?
I love writing discussion posts. They allow me to interact with more bloggers and see what their thoughts are on a particular topic. And I just love debating about books. So it works for me.
Right now, I’m working on one that talks about supporting bloggers in minorities and with disabilities, which I’m excited to finish!
- When do you know that you should give up on a series you may not like but feel like you need to read ( for bragging rights)?
- Which beloved book couple do you hate the most? Why?
- Which book are you anticipating the most to read?
Muahaha, now I get to pick my victims. 😈
No pressure! If you’ve recently done this, don’t worry. But if you want to go ahead, link me up so I can read your responses, which are the best part of this award!