Happy Friday, everyone!!!
JoBeth from Blue Binding nominated me for this award. Thank you so much for this, JoBeth! You just made my weekend!
Be sure to check out her blog.
- Display the award
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
If you could meet with any author (living or dead), who would you choose?
I heard authors. Did you? Okay, here are my three picks:
Leigh Bardugo: I’ve connected with her and her work so much that I feel I need to pay thanks in person. She has an unbelievable strength for what she goes through and what she accomplishes, and I adore her.
Sabaa Tahir: This woman made me love fantasy again. And she taught tolerance in a world that is hellbent on hot seeing it.
Marissa Meyer: She may be my newest favourite, but I love her nonetheless!
What is your favourite dessert?
It’s almost midnight, and now I can’t stop thinking about dessert (thank you, btw) 😂 Jello is by far my favourite. It got me through some rough parts of my life, and it made parts of my life sweeter (enjoy the pun).
What is your favourite childhood book or story?
I used to love the Goosebump stories. They’ve played such a huge role in my love of fantasy that I couldn’t
1. Which author would you love to co-write a book with?
2. If you could only read books from five authors for the rest of your life, who would you choose? (stole this one)
3. Which genre do you like the least?
You know I have to show my love with you all. So I’ll nominate you. If you’ve already done this award, don’t feel like you need to do it. If you do though, link me to your post! I’d love to see your responses!