How’s your long weekend looking? I finally feel like myself after Fan Expo. I never knew I could walk that much, but my feet say otherwise. 😲
I’ve never done this award before. Leslie from Books Are the New Black nominated me. You need to check out her blog. You’re in for a treat.
Thank you, Leslie! 💜😘
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Leave a link to their blog
- Tell us 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers/bloggers you’ve discovered recently or follow regularly
Seven Things about Me
- I’ve almost died three times. I practically lived in my local ER/hospital because I was always sick.
- Since I had a speech impediment when I was young, I hated public speaking. I couldn’t do that part of an assignment, and I certainly can’t do it now.
- I’m a marketing and publicity intern at a small Canadian press. Getting this internship took me years. I actually mean that. I couldn’t believe that I got it, and I’m so lucky that I have.
- I may have half-siblings, but I don’t see them as family. Over the years, I found mine through friends, and they’re more of a family than my own blood.
- I don’t like peacocks. I had one stalk and chase me. And ever since then, I can’t look at one without having a “flight” moment. They may be pretty, but they are dangerous.
- I hate when books show up damaged. My collection is basically pristine. And when I see a book damaged, I cry a little inside.
- I swore off getting another cat when my first pet, Tobi, died. It took me years to get over that loss. However, I found this little guy walking in my neighbour’s driveway, whistled at him, then fed him when he followed me home. And he just walked right into my family’s life. Literally, he just walked through our front door and occasionally knocked on it when the rain came. Bud, my stray-turned-pet, has captured my heart. He’s a fighter like me, and I adore this little man. ISN’T HE CUTE?! 😍
If you don’t feel like doing this post or have been nominated before, don’t feel obligated. But if you want to do it, link back to me! I’d love to see your responses.
Thank you again, Leslie.