Hello, book fam!
How do I start off another glorious reading weekend? I do a tag post. Finally. I’ve been dying to do one!
Anyways, my darlings Teagan and Jess from Fiction No Chaser tagged me! And you know how I love talking about my favourite ships. Thank you, T and J! 💜
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the blogger who tagged you
- Come up with eleven new questions of your own!
- Tag 5 new bloggers!
- Mention the blogger who tagged you and have fun!!
Jess and Teagan’s Questions
What fictional character from a book would you date and why?
My smol cinnamon bun Az. HE DESERVES ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD. I’m still angry at how Maas misused him. 😠
What would your first date with this character look like? What would you do?
What fictional characters would form your book significant other harem?
Cardan from Cruel Prince,
Darkling from Grishaverse (what is wrong with me),
Dante from Legendary,
Kaz from Six of Crows,
and William from Clockwork Princess
What’s your least favorite trope when it comes to book relationships?
Cheating. It kills the entire book for me.
What’s your favorite ship?
Rowelin right now. I love Feysand. However, I feel how Rowelin grows as a couple makes them one of my favourite.
What’s a ship you *hate*?
What’s a ship you’d like to third wheel with and why?
Lysandion (Lysandra and Aedion)! If this ship doesn’t sail, I’ll do a book burning. Okay, that’s slightly harsh. But I’ll cry hard.
If you could delete one ship from a book, who would it be and why?
Maven and Mare. I don’t know why the YA community thinks this ship was okay. So let me get this message to the people in the back: THIS SHIP WASN’T GOOD. IT WASN’T SANE. Got me? Okay.
What two characters from different fandoms would you like to see together?
I need to see Aelin and Kaz together. The insanity between the two of them may just make the book combust.
What ship that ended are you still mourning?
Nina and Mathias. Can I please have more years to mourn?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT, LEIGH?!?!
…And I’m still salty.
Jacob or Edward?
Neither. 🤷 I honestly don’t know how I liked either of them.
Let’s start a long tag post at 10 pm. Sure. That’s a great idea, Sib. Onto the questions:
- Which ship do you hope lives forever?
- What trope can you not get enough of?
- If you could destroy a ship, which one is it?
- Which book boy/girlfriend would you steal from his/her significant other?
- What is your favourite ship?
- What is a ship that makes you want to dig your eyes out?
- Which bad guy/girl would you love to date?
- Which ship will go down with?
- Which ship can you not live without? Why?
- What is your newest book crush or your new favourite relationship?
- What book relationship burned you the hardest?
But why only five people though?! Okay, you know the deal: if you don’t want to do this tag, you’re good. If you do though, link me! I’d love to see your answers! If I haven’t tagged you (because I had the five-person limit) but want to do it, go ahead!