Hey, book fam!
That’s right. I’m signing up for my very first Blogoween! For the last few weeks, I’ve been debating with myself if I wanted to. But I love seeing all of the Halloween-themed posts, and I cannot resist doing it. You’ll also be seeing some Halloween graphics pop up as well. 😉
I don’t want to overwhelm myself, so I’ve decided to do Level 1: Pumpkin and Spice, which will run from October 24 to 31. But there are some posts I’ve seen that I’d love to do outside of my dedicated week.
Here are my potential posts*:
- Review | A City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
- The Halloween Book Tag
- Halloween Creatures 2.0 Tag
- Films I Love Watching in October (List)
- My Favourite Fall Covers (List)
- Fictional Creatures I’d Hate to Encounter (I can’t skip your prompt, Kaleena!)
- Trick or Treat Book Tag
Over the next week or so, these posts may change, so they aren’t set in stone and in no particular order. I can’t wait to see all you beasts and ghouls during Blogoween!