Who’s excited for the weekend? I know I need some time away from the everyday grind! I found this tag on Thrice Read. And I thought it was the perfect time to do it, even if there’s snow on the ground.
1. Crunching leaves | Pick a book that has reds, yellows, and oranges on it
I’ll pick yellow. I own too many red and not enough orange covers. I absolutely loved reading the Last Namsara. So I need to find a way to squeeze this book higher up onto my TBR pile.
2. Cozy sweater | It’s finally cold enough to wear warm, cozy clothing. What book gives you the warm, cozy feelings?
I know, I know. Adulthood Is a Myth isn’t technically a book. It’s more like a collection of comics. But Sarah has basically taken every little nuisance or weird aspect of life (especially mine) and made it into a neat little book.
3. Fall storm | The wind is howling, and the rain is pouring. Pick your favorite book or genre to read on a stormy day
I have to go with YA fantasy. I’ll still be 50-years-old and want to read it.
4. Cool, crisp air | What cool character would you like to trade places with?
Since most of my favourite characters suffer, I’ll pick Amren from ACOTAR series. I love her as a character, and I wouldn’t be surprised we’re the same height.
5. Hot apple cider | What is an under-hyped book that you want to see be the next big thing?
I think anything by Kelley should be the next big thing. But this series particularly just has everything in it. The author has created such a great mystery and thriller series that everyone should read.
6. Coats, scarves, and mittens | The weather has turned cold, and it’s time to cover up. What’s the most amazing book cover you’ve seen this year?
Every single one of Leigh’s covers is beautiful. But the King of Scars cover may be at the top of my life. I can’t get over the level of detail on it!
7. Pumpkin spice | What’s your favourite fall time snack to eat while reading?
Usually, I don’t eat while I read. But I do enjoy cookies, especially the soft ones.
8. Warm, cozy bonfire | Spread the warmth! Who are you going to tag?
Like always, don’t feel pressured into doing the tag. If you want to do it, link back to my post so I can show yours so love. Have fun! And if I haven’t tagged you, feel free to do it!