Morning, my book fam!
How do you start off a new week? Do an award post! I truly do not deserve all this love, but I thank every single one of you. For the past month, I’ve been missing in action. A lot of stress with the government, a stolen credit card, and other personal matters kept me away from my blog, so I’m trying to catch up with all of your posts and comments!
Ally from Ally Writes Things nominated me for my third Liebster Award, and I am so thrilled for that. Thank you, Ally! So head over to her blog, then come back here. 😉
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them know you’ve nominated them!
What books are on your 2019 TBR (if you’ve planned yet)?
Need I show more? 2019 will be a great year and may just top this one. If not, we riot.
What’s your favourite movie adaptation?
I’m not going to lie, but I love the Pride and Prejudice adaptation with Keira Knightley. I can’t count how many times I’ve watched it, cried over it, then rewatched it again.
If you could only name your children after Harry Potter characters, what names would you use? (if you haven’t read Harry Potter, choose your favourite series!)
Luna. Definitely Luna. I love her character, and I adore the name.
What’s the shortest book you’ve ever read?
The Oddity by Kat Hawthorne!
Recommend a book you think I’d like
You might enjoy reading Everless by Sara Holland or even Cruel Prince by Holly Black.
What’s your favourite read so far this year?
The first five Throne of Glass books (still haven’t read the last two books though), Cruel Prince, and Vixen’s Lead.
What book did you have to read for school did you enjoy?
I adored reading Lord of the Rings. My Grade 8 teacher had us read the series before the second movie came out. I hated reading it out loud, but I couldn’t get enough of it.
What’s a topic you’ll always read about?
Fantasy. I am nothing but predictable.
Which book character do you relate to the most?
I’ll have to say Aelin. I haven’t suffered nearly as much as she has, but her determination to protect her family and court makes her the most relatable character to me.
What’s your current favourite TV show?
I love watching The Gifted and Charmed, which I never thought I’d enjoy since I’m a huge fan of the original.
What’s your current favourite book cover?
I just bought this book for Christmas (even though I regret that decision), but I cannot stop looking at it. PLEASE FANGIRL WITH ME.
- What books are your most anticipated 2019 reads?
- If you could get advice from one fictional character, who would it be?
- Which was the last book that destroyed you?
- What’s your favourite series to binge-read? What book (or books) do you hope to get for the holidays?
- Which two fictional characters would you love to see as platonic friends?
- What was the last book that put in or took you out of a book slump?
- If you could read any 2019 title right now, what would it be?
- Which author would you love to chat with?
- If you could travel in a fictional world, which one would you pick (it doesn’t have to be in literature!)?
- What is the latest TV show/movie do you love?
- If you could save one fictional character from a death, which one would you choose?***
***Please don’t spoil KOA. I still need to read it. 😅
Don’t feel like you must do this award. I just wanted to show you that I’ve seen what you’ve accomplished as bloggers, and you deserve all the recognition. If you do the award, link back to my post. I’d love to see what you write!