Do you know when you’re in a blog funk and don’t know what to post? Yeah, that was me last night, but thankfully, I was saved. Bunner Booky tagged me. If you haven’t checked that blog, do so now and spread some love!
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you the award
- Include link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
7 Random Facts about this Ball of Fun
- I am an asshole in real life. Legit. Most of my conversations end with sarcasm. So I am not sunshine and rainbows. But I’m the exact opposite online.
- I cannot stand watching musicals, and yet most of my favourite movies, like Nightmare before Christmas and a Disney flick, are musicals. Why do I contradict myself? I don’t know.
- I truly believe I was a cat in another lifetime. I sneak up on people and scare them. I don’t mean to do it, but it just happens.
- I don’t always admit this, but I am afraid of getting deathly ill. I spent a lot of time in the hospital when I was a child. And while I didn’t mind the food (and sometimes even liked it), I freak out when I get a high fever or can’t stop coughing.
- I have mild/moderate agoraphobia. So I don’t spend a lot of time with my friends or make new ones. So the Internet is one of my main sources of human interaction.
- Younger, I wasn’t always a reader. But when I was in Grade 7-8, I found the love of reading and haven’t stopped since.
- Since I have sensitive hearing, I love the quiet. But the people around me don’t. I need it so I can think or calm down. I love music, but I can’t have it blaring or go to concerts.