Who’s ready for the weekend?! Ah! I am so down for two solid days of blissful reading and no responsibilities.
I’m finally able to get around to this post and want to thank Ally from Ally Writes Things for nominating me. So why don’t you show her some love as well. I hope you all enjoy the post.
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
If you could acquire any ability, what would it be?
I’d love to telekinesis or shapeshift.
What’s your perfect breakfast?
Okay, I do breakfasts differently. I typically eat “normal” breakfast for dinner, which usually consists of a bacon and eggs sandwich.
What’s your phone background?
Who was your first favourite author?
Kelley Armstrong, of course. I own almost all of her books.
If you could use any spell from Harry Potter, which would it be and why?
Piertotum Locomotor! This scene always sends chills down my spine. You cannot imagine how much I want to cast this spell.
If you could only name your children (or pets if you don’t want children) after the characters in a book series, which series and names would you choose?
Rowan, Lysandra, and Aedion from Throne of Glass; Nesta and Feyre from A Court of Thorns and Roses; Elias from An Ember in the Ashes; and Clayton and Logan from Women of the Otherworld.
What’s something you’ve recently been obsessed with? Gush about it.
For years, I was never a huge romance reader because I felt that sometimes the storyline was too unrealistic. But that just makes it more thrilling to read. I can’t stop reading paranormal romance now. This obsession has turned into bit of an addiction.
If you could require everyone to read one book, which book would it be?
Hot or iced coffee?
NEITHER. But if you have hot chocolate, you’re speaking my language.
What was your favourite subject in school?
Creative Writing, Art, and English!
If you could tell your 15-year-old self one thing, what would it be?
Get the help you know you needed. Stop internalizing your mental illness.
Eleven Facts about Me
- I used to have severe social anxiety when I was younger. And while I do have GAD (generalized anxiety disorder), the former has eased considerably.
- I don’t like sushi. My brother took me and our friends to a local sushi bar. And since it was my first time, I didn’t know what to expect. Honestly, that salmon roll thing tastes like a placenta.
- Even though I went through speech therapy, my speech impediment occasionally comes back if I’m too angry or too nervous.
- I have a maniacal laugh that freaks out my friends. I love using it. 😂
- I may be a book blogger, but I struggle with writing book reviews. Who would have thought?!
- I never dated in high school.
- I’m a journalism and publishing grad! I never knew I’d go to college or even university, but I attended both, even when my high school vice-principle told me to drop out.
- I have almost died three times.
- I didn’t own a cellphone until I was in college.
- I don’t understand the appeal for mac and cheese. It tastes horrible.
- I set my friend on fire when he wouldn’t stop tickling me. 😆
- What was your most recent DNF book?
- Which book got you hooked onto your favourite genre?
- Which well-loved author do you not like?
- What book would you love to rewrite for whatever reason?
- If you could be one character, who would it be?
- What’s your favourite dessert?
- Who was your first book boyfriend or girlfriend?
- What’s your most recent obsession?
- If you could be transported anywhere (fictional or real), where would you go?
- What book or series would you love to reread for the first time?
- What’s your most hated pet peeve?
I hope you all have fun. No, you don’t have to do this award quickly or at all. If you do, have fun and link back to my post. I’d love to see what you write.