I’ve been meaning to catch up with all my blogging. And I think an award post is a great first step. I feel honoured to be a part of this community. And I want to thank Lexie from Reading by Starlight for nominating me. So please show her some love!
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them know you’ve nominated them
Who is your ultimate book boyfriend and why?
Why would you ask that?! I have so many. But I’d say…Rhys.
The world is ending tomorrow—what is the last book you’d want to read?
Bitten by Kelley Armstrong. It’s a pivotal book for me. So if it got me to where I am now, then I want it to be there at the end.
What literary school besides Hogwarts [be it magical or otherwise] do you want to attend?
Brakebills University and possibly Watford School of Magicks, but I haven’t read Carry On yet.
Do you read classics? If so what is your go-to classic?
I haven’t read classics since I started my blog. But I love Dickens and Austen.
Who is your, gun to head, OTP?
I have many. But there’s one ship that needs to sail. And it’s Nessian. If Maas burns another OTP in the ACOTAR series, I’ll freak.
Recommend a book that you practically lived and breathed.
For a long while, I went through the Crow phase. I couldn’t get enough of it. Now though, I haven’t read it for years.
What is your favourite bookish item and why?
Candles. I’ve lost count of how many I have. Last time I checked, I owned well over fifty.
Trilogies or duologies?
Trilogies. I prefer to have longer worldbuilding. And I can’t help but be selfish with the stories I love. More will always be better.
What is your go-to destination or holiday read?
Surprisingly, I don’t have any.
How did you come up with your blogging name?
HA. When all the names I wanted were taken, I thought “Novelties: would be a great twist. But I had to add my name in the URL. So, I got stuck with it. But I’m definitely changing it.
Can you name the very worst book you’ve ever read? What made you dislike it?
Does Twilight count? Okay, it’s this book:
- Which book would you die to get your hands on?
- What is your new favourite book character?
- For whatever reason, what upcoming book are you afraid to read?
- What reading trait do you wish to break? Why?
- What is your guilty pleasure read?
- Which literary world would you love to visit?
- Is there an upcoming or a recent post you are or were afraid of posting?
- Is you could save any fictional character, who would it be?
- What is the longest reading slump you’ve ever been in?
- Which book do you think people should read immediately?
- Which is your favourite female villain?
I want to spread more love, so I’ve nominated you all. But please don’t feel obligated in doing this award though. But have fun if you do.