This week has been hellish. I’ve pushed back so many posts. But once again, an award nom has saved me. I wanted to work on my next review, but writer’s block has hit me hard. Rosanna from Reading in the Garden nominated me. I want to thank her for thinking of me! We’ve recently started following each other, and I am always excited to see what she has next on her blog.
So why don’t you send her some love before you get to my post. You won’t be disappointed.
What Is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts about Me
- I am a picky eater. I don’t like cooking because of that, so I typically eat finger food. But I somehow developed weird taste combos like pickles and veggie dip.
- Counting things calm me down. I’ve noticed over the years that this type of coping mechanism occurred because I didn’t know how to control my mental illnesses.
- I rather like hospital food. I’ve lived a good portion of my life in a hospital, so I’m not surprised.
What skill would you like to master?
I’d love to learn more about Photoshop. I’m good with InDesign, but the former just baffles me.
What are some small things that make your day better?
Laughter, my furball trilling at me, waiting up early only to roll over to fall back to sleep again.
Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
I once went to the Hershey’s factory in Ottawa, and I bought a $20 bag of Reese’s Pieces. I walked out with a smug look on my face.
What is your favorite quote?
“It is more blessed to be wise in truth in the face of opinion, than to be wise in opinion in the face of truth.”
What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
Up at the cabin my family rented, with a pile of books, and with my family.
Bonus: If you had one superpower what would it be?
Hmm, I’d love to fly.
- Which character would you name your child (human, furbrat, or other) after?
- If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
- What is your new favourite book or TV show?
- What is the latest accomplishment you’re proud of?
- What book are you looking forward to reading?
- Bonus: If you could be transported into any TV show, what would it be?
If I were able to nominate all of you, I would. But this post may be a little too long. So here are my picks!
Laurel | Loretta | Jo | Jenaca | Kathy | Kim | Jess & Teagan | AJ | Ally | Laurie
9 thoughts on “The Mystery Blogger Award (3)”
Thank you so much for the tag, Siobhan!!! I live in Ottawa, so I think I definitely need to check out the Hershey’s factory
I had a lot of fun doing this one! I’m glad you enjoyed it. I love your answers. If I can’t sleep, I count too.
Aww congratulations!! You deserved it!!
Congrats! I’m such a picky eater too lol
Thanks for the tag! ❤ I've scheduled it for Saturday ^_^ Counting also calms me down. Actually I can't leave the house without counting. I use it as a strategy for not forgetting. I'm always nervous I'm forgetting something.
Oh, i feel you. I’m quite picky as well when it comes to food. I eat a wide range of foods, but i’m always dreading going to other people’s houses for lunch/dinner. I’m terrified i won’t like what they cook – this usually does happen. Half the time i don’t even like what i cook 😀
Enjoy your weekend and hope next week will be way more pleasant! :*
[…] week I was nominated by Siobhan @ Novelties for the Mystery Blogger Award! Since I’ve been working on new kinds of blog content this […]
Thank you for the nomination!!! ❤️ And I’m super jealous of your $20 Reese’s Pieces purchase?? No wonder you looked smug walking out, I think I would take a victory lap.