Happy Saturday, bloggers!
You know, I typically enjoy when the weekend arrives, but I have so much to work on. And I feel as if I need about three more days to sleep so I can handle everything. 😂 So since I love procrastinating, I thought I’d work on a new post instead. I found this challenge on Bibliophagist. Sara hasn’t tagged anyone, but I loved her answers. And I thought it looks like fun.
. Time yourself trying to find each prompt on your shelf
2. Try and beat the time of the person who challenged you.
3. Don’t forget to tag your challenger and the original creator.
4. Have fun!
1. Do you have a book with deckled edges?
This story is difficult to read, but it’s worth the heartache.
2. Do you have a book with 3 or more people on the cover?
I was hesitant with the cover, even though I love the symbolism behind it, but I’m starting to love it.
3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story?
A space-bound Anatasia retelling? I jumped on this book quicker than I thought I would.
4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long?
I have a few ten-letter title books, but this one is my favourite.
5. Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter?
Why must gorgeous covers not always have stellar stories behind them? I was so let down by this sequel.
6. Do you have a Mass Market Paperback book?
I used to hate mmpb, but they’re my go-to books for paranormal romance titles.
7. Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name?
I honestly thought Ward was J. R.’s real last name, but apparently I was wrong. Whoops.
8. Do you have a book with a character’s name in the title?
I was never interested in Casanova-inspired stories, but this one has an intriguing twist.
9. Do you have a book with 2 maps in it?
I don’t think I can wait to binge-read this series.
10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show?
I’ve watched the movie, which I don’t mind, but I have yet to watch the TV series though. Is it worth it?
11. Do you have a book written by someone who is originally famous for something else? (celebrity/athlete/politician/tv personality…)
My mom knows my love for WWII novels. This book has sat on my shelf for several years now. I am so scared to read these real-life love stories.
12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover?
You’d think I would have one, but I’m surprised I don’t!
13. Do you have a poetry book?
As much as I like some smaller poetry pieces, I rarely read that genre. And I obviously don’t own any books either.
14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it?
I watched the movie before I read the book, but both are haunting.
15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you?
For the life of me, I cannot find a book with my initials.
16. Do you have a book of short stories?
I’m not a big fan of short stories because I enjoy full-length books. But Kelley far exceeded my expectations with this collection.
17. Do you have a book that is between 500-510 pages long?
I don’t know if I should donate the book or if I should read it.
18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie?
I’d rather watch the movie. The story is more horrifying to read.
19. Do you have a graphic novel?
Ah! I love Kelley’s first series, so I couldn’t resist buying this limited edition graphic novella.
20. Do you have a book written by 2 or more authors?
I am thrilled to binge-read this space series. I’ve been waiting to do so since the sequel came out!
I may not have been tagged, but I thought you all would have a great time with this challenge. If you’re up to it, link back to my post! Have fun, lovelies!