Morning, my lovely bloggers,
I hope your week is turning out well. I’m glad for my upcoming four-day break. But I’m more looking forward to catching up with your blog posts and actually do some blog hopping for once.
Meeghan from Meeghan Reads and Bakes nominated me. And I don’t know what to say. But I’m feeling the love, and you guys make my crappy week into something more bearable. I love you all!
What Is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts about Me
- I have a fear of eating Shake & Bake pork chops. One day, I choked on a bone while I was at my friend’s house. Let’s say that the meal turned into a nice vomit fest. Ever since I haven’t looked at pork chops the same way again.
- For most of my life, I’ve had long hair. I don’t mean just past my shoulders. Mine goes down to my tush. And I sometimes sit on it, which I find annoying. But when my Mom started losing her hair because of the chemo recently, I’ve been thinking about getting a long bob. (I wish I could donate it for her to get a wig, but the cancer society doesn’t offer this program anymore.)
- I don’t know how many biological brothers and sisters I have. Let’s say my so-called father loved making families, but he never stuck around to support them. If he did, well, it never turned out well.
If you had to describe yourself in three characters, which ones would they be?
Zara Cole from Honor Among Thieves because my swearing and sarcasm may get me killed (but I don’t care), Emika from Warcross because I’ll never stop fighting, and Elena from Bitten because I’ve survived through hell, and I’m more determined to live.
What’s one of your fave songs? (and share the clip if it’s got one!)
What’s your go-to book recommendation?
It’s funny that you ask me this because I have a list already made:
- The Folk of the Air
- Six of Crows
- Black Dagger Brotherhood
- Lunar Chronicles
- The Conqueror’s Saga
- Sarah’s Scribbles
- An Ember in the Ashes
- Women of the Otherworld
- Birth House
- Mistress in the Art of Death
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
List three things you are either grateful for, or that you like about yourself.
- I’ve evolved my sarcasm so drastically that some people don’t realize I’ve used it in a conversation.
- My Mom often tells me I remind her of my Papa. He was a deeply flawed and broken man, but I see him in me as well. And I’m proud of that.
- I scare people. I may be 5′ 2″, but hell has no fury more deadly than mine.
[Bonus/funny question] If you could take any animal and make it the size of another animal, what would you choose, and why?
I’d love to turn an eagle into a Gwaihir, or a large ass bird. I’d love to fly on one, then scare the simpletons.
- (Since I want to continue this trend) If you had to describe yourself in three characters, which ones would they be?
- Which fictional character has scared you the most in your life?
- What upcoming movie are you anticipating the most or are scared to watch?
- Which fictional character would you put a curse on?
- (Bonus) If you could humiliate a character for whatever reason (it had better good), who would it be and how would you do it?
Stephanie | Ally | Jenn | Lexie | Bailey | Autumn | Gemma | Elaine | Nichole | Ash | Abigail
7 thoughts on “The Mystery Blogger Award (5)”
A four-day break sounds really good!!
And that’s so funny. I scare people sometimes too. I once went up to a girl to ask her why it is so and she claimed that my gaze was like an eagle’s!! That’s really odd considering I daydream the whole day!
Thank you so much, Siobhan!
I also have really long hair! It’s never been shorter than my waist
Thanks for the nomination, Siobhan! I really enjoyed all of your questions 🙂
[…] First thing’s first – I want to send some love Siobhan’s way for nominating my little blog for the Mystery Blogger Award. Siobhan is one of my dearest friends in the community so be sure to check out her reviews and fantastic discussions over at Siobhan’s Novelties. […]
Sarcasm is the best form of communication!!