Oh, I am ready for the long weekend. I feel a cold coming, which couldn’t have come at the worst time. And I need some time away so I can unplug and have some alone time. You know what I mean, right? I don’t care if it’ll rain for the entire weekend though. It’s the perfect excuse to unwind.
Brittany from Perfectly Tolerable nominated me. She put such a large grin on my face when I read her post and saw her nom. I love her. Please don’t forget to head over to her blog! Have fun, everyone.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules.
Do you read reviews when deciding what book to read next?
Most definitely. I prefer to read reviews from trusted bloggers. I don’t always trust the ratings on Goodreads though.
Do you have music or a TV show or a movie playing as you write this? If so what song or show or movie is on? (I am watching Queer Eye right now!)
Depending on the day of the week, I’ll be watching any number of shows per night. But I usually listen to Nine Inch Nail, The Score, Florence + the Machine, or instrumental music.
What is the best book you have read so far this year?
When is there ever just one book?
What is your favorite food?
Any home meals Mom would make. Surprisingly, meatloaf and beef stew are at the top of my list. But I can’t forget about chicken Caesar wrap.
Do you fold your laundry right after you finish washing it or does it sit in a pile or basket forever?
Oh boy. If I’m in a good mood, I’ll fold it, then put it away. Or I’ll fold it, put it somewhere and forget where it is.
Your most recent book haul?
I’m kind of excited to get to this book. I adore Malec, and I can’t get enough Magnus. I just hope Church makes an appearance.
What is your spirit animal?
Cat. Definitely cat.
What is your favorite book-to-screen adaptation?
I don’t care what anyone says. This adaptation is the superior one. You can all fight me on this.
How far away do you currently live from your hometown?
HA! I’ve never left.
What do you get every time you go grocery shopping? Any guilty pleasures?
I’ll splurge on turkey pepperettes. I have no shame in eating the entire bag in one sitting.
What is your favourite way to spend a rainy afternoon?
Catching up on reading, spending time with Mom and Bud, and not socializing with the world.
- So far, what are your top three reads this year?
- Which author would you do anything to see?
- What TV or movie adptation are you eagerly wanting to watch?
- What book are you looking forward to most?
- What type of post do you like writing?
- Who is your latest OTP (one true pairing)?
- What is the last book that made you ugly cry?
- What is a series you haven’t finished yet but want to?
- If you could have any special edition book, which would it be?
- If you would rerewatch your favourite TV show or movie, which one would you choose?
- What fictional pet/sidekick is your favourite?