I haven’t been around the blogosphere lately since I’ve been dealing with a lot of personal problems. But I’ve found a better medical regimen that should help. Overall, the month of November was pretty quiet on the blogging front, but I was able to squeeze some Christmas shopping in with Mom.
How did November treat you? Was it a great reading month?
I’ve been fighting a raging book slump lately. I start off great, then about the halfway mark of a book, the slump hits me hard. And I take forever to finish a book, which doesn’t happen too often with me. But I completed three reads, which are more than I thought I’d finish.
Broken Trust by Jaymin Eve and Tate James
Betrayal and bloodshed are in the veins of the heirs. So it’s no surprise that Riley feels the sting of both when she weaves through the dangerous world of the rich. This series is more of a suspense read than a bully romance. However, you get a touch of bullying in this sequel, which amps up the angst. And I loved how each character evolves.
Broken Legacy by Jaymin Eve and Tate James
The finale of this trilogy may be my favourite read. I adore Riley and Beck. And when they come together, it’s perfection. This series is my fave!
Lover Mine by J. R. Ward
John Matthew and Xhex have suffered a lot on their own. But their pain unites them. I’ve been waiting a good year to read this book. And I’m not disappointed!
This month, I had a much better haul than I did with my round-up. I have a lot of anticipated reads to catch up on. So I best to get them, right?
- Girls of Storm and Shadow by Natasha Ngan
- Supernova by Marissa Meyer
- Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw
- The Sky Weaver by Kristen Ciccarelli
- Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
- Kal from Reader Voracious had had enough of the results from Goodreads Choice Awards. So she created her own, the Bookish Reader’s Choice Awards. I highly recommend nominating your favourite book and author! So don’t miss out on these awards.
- Because of her review, Meeghan from Meeghan Reads made me move Queen of Nothing to the top of my TBR list.
- My evil twin, Jess, from Fiction No Chaser discusses things that make bookworms roll their eyes. I loved this post. If you want a good and funny read, click the link!
- Ally from Ally Writes Things talks about books she needs to finish before the year’s out.