March may have been one of the hardest months of this year. My family has finally gotten out of our own isolation after my Mom’s chemo treatments, but we got right back into it when the pandemic hit. But we have this down pat, so I’m glad the both of us are introverts.
I hope everyone is safe during this time!
Enjoy the post!
I didn’t do as well as February in the reading department. But I feel completely hollowed out by the books I’ve finished. Reading has taken on a new meaning of therapy for me.
Filthy Rich Boys by C. M. Stunich
I’ve read bully romance novels before. But I’ve never fallen so hard for one though. Stunich is such a gutwrenching author. She spins these complicated storylines. I adore Maryne and her bullies, even though I hate the latter.
Bad, Bad Bluebloods by C. M. Stunich
Maryne Reed, the main character, has suffered a lot. Yet somehow, she perseveres and finds a way to bring down her tormentors. I haven’t laughed this hard in such a long time.
The Envy of the Idols by C. M. Stunich
Out of all of the books in the Burberry Prep series, this one is my favourite. Tristan, Creed, Zayd, Zack, and Windsor made me swoon. And I love how they protect Maryne. You get to see more of the political intrigue within the elite students and their inner circle outside of school.
In the Arms of the Elite by C. M. Stunich
I’m sad to see this series end. I didn’t want it to. And I cried way more than I thought I ever would. The boys have atoned for their sins, but they’re facing much more than school taunts.
Groupie by C. M. Stunich
I’ve never read an erotica book. But I trust Stunich though. She’s never steered me wrong before. So I thought a chance on this series. And boy, am I regretting not reading it sooner. Stunich turns sex into a form of healing and forgiveness. Lilith and her five rockstar guys will surprise you.
Roadie by C. M. Stunich
Ah, I cannot believe how each character has evolved from the first novel. Lilith, Paxton, Ransom, Michael, Muse, and Copeland have shown incredible growth in a short time. I love this series.
Last month, I didn’t buy a lot of books. But I’m pretty eager to read these titles though.
- A Lovely Confession by Coralee June
- House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas
- Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare
- Meeghan from Meeghan Reads tells us why Havenfall deserves a four-star review. Also, while you’re there, take a look at her new blog design. I freaking love it!
- Leslie from Books Are the New Black is making want to bump up All the Stars and Teeth on my TBR list. Check out her review!
- My fellow Maas fan Alexandra from Reading by Starlight raves about House of Earth and Blood. I’m so excited to read this book!
- Kay from Hammock of Books reminds me why Percabeth is goals. Take a look at her latest review.