Happy Tuesday, bloggers!
Yes! I can put my journalism skills to good use. Okay, we bloggers and readers would all love the chance to talk to our favourite authors, whether alive or dead. So I’m quite excited for this prompt.
Have fun reading!
Sarah J. Maas
- You’ve upset some writers. How do you appeal to them in your new and upcoming series?
- If you could rewrite a book or series for whatever reason, what one would it be and why?
- What series spoke to you the most?
- How can you, as an author, destigmatize mental illness in life and fiction? Why is it so important to you?
- How does mental illness shape your writing and your characters?
- Which character speaks to you the most and why?
C. M. Stunich
- What inspired you to write reverse harem novels?
- The Why Choose movement is quite popular now, but what makes your novels stand out from the rest?
- Out of all of your bad boys, who’d be in your harem and why?
- Male sexual assault is not always talked about. Why did you want to address it in your main series? Was it difficult to write about?
- Why do you think bully romance is such a great selling feature? Why are so many readers intrigued by it?
- If you could write a series forever, which one would it be?
- In your post-apocalyptic series, you bring several mythological figures to the forefront. Why is that?
- Who’s your favourite mythological figure?
- Why did you write the Steel Demons MC? Is there anything in your life that pushed you to write it?