I’ve been on a hiatus for some time now, so I haven’t been around the blogosphere lately. I needed time away from my blog and stepped away from a lot of things to get my mind on a better level than it has been.
I hope that November is an infinitely better month than October. I hope you all are doing well! I miss you.
I hope you like the post!
In October, I did horrible with reading. I usually read upwards of ten books or more, but I read only three and couldn’t get into the books I wanted to read.
Dark River Days Series (1-3) by Grace McGinty
I wanted to get into some spooky but steamy books. Since I’ve been on a huge RH binge all year, I wanted to jump into a vampire series for Halloween. And I’m so glad I took a risk with Grace’s books. I loved Raine and her men. I just wish we got more books out of the series.
I am not surprised that my actual TBR pile grew a little last month. Not surprised at all. However, these two books are on the top of my list to read, and I’m eager to get to them shortly.
- Meeghan from Meeghan Reads reviews Boyfriend Material, which offers a fun read for readers.
- Christopher from Plucked from the Stacks reviews this cute holiday book, Christmas at Carly’s Cupcakes.
- Misty from Misty’s Bookspace reviews Stephan King’s Cujo. Even though I wasn’t a huge fan of the book, Misty brings up a lot of good points.
- Are you looking for great nerdy gifts for Christmas? Well, Eline from Aqua Pages has your back.
- Kay from Hammock of Books gives Among the Beasts & Briars 4.5 stars! Check out this review.