Yes, I know I’m extremely late with this post. Even though November was a slow month on the blogging and reading front, I wanted to document it.
Enjoy the post!
I didn’t expect November to be slow in the reading department. However, I’ve been on a huge shifter binge, and I found my new favourite reads!
Fury by Elaina Jadin and Marie Robinson
Kade, Bishop, and Draven are lethal to your heart. I don’t know how Jemma handles them. I loved this book. I truly did. Waiting for the next book will be insane though.
Hunted by Erica Woods
I’ve had many readers recommend this book. Too many, in fact. But I wanted to give it a chance. And I’m so glad I did. I love Hope and her men. She is one tough character.
I didn’t buy many physical copies, but I did snag a few ebooks, which I’m looking forward to getting to.
- Compel Me by Elena Lawson
- The Complete Evelyn Maynard Trilogy by Kaydence Snow
- A Villainous Introduction by Candace Wondrak
- Kal from Reader Voracious is one blogger who I trust. She thinks beyond her community, and that’s one reason why I love her. In November, she highlighted tips on how to support Filipinos who were affected by typhoons.
- Kay from Hammock of Books gives a five-star review for These Violent Delights. She’s making me want to read it immediately.
- Jess from Jessticulates can’t stop raving about Gideon the Ninth. Check out the review!
- Kayla from Books and Blends makes me want to read Assumption.