I think I can safely say February wasn’t the most horrible month of 2021. I got some books off my TBR list and added a few more. Even though I sprained my ankle, which is slowly healing, February wasn’t too bad.
I hope you enjoy the read!
I had a better reading month in February, and I’m happy I tackled some of my anticipated reads!
A Stranger in Town by Kelley Armstrong
I love Rockton, the characters, and the writing. Kelley has a way of making you forget you’re reading a book. She immerses you in her storytelling, even dark, and makes you want to drop everything else.
Feral Blood by Eva Chase
This series is my new favourite. I’ve never read anything by Eva, so I’m surprised by how I love her writing. Talia is a beautiful character, and I adore every single character’s storyline.
Assembly by Erica Woods
Ahhh, Hope and her men are fun to read. I’d love another ten more books from this series. Erica has a natural talent to weave a novel. And I look forward to her next books.
A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
TW: mentions of past sexual assault and physical abuse, traumatic birth, substance abuses
We’ve waited two years for the Nessian book. And was I thrilled? Yes. Forgot to function? Yup. Loved every second? Hell yeah. Nesta and her growth are something to behold. And Cassian and his insecurities were perfect.
Yes, I had a small book haul. But I don’t care. I need some time to tackle some of my physical copies.
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
- All the Tides of Fate by Adalyn Grace
- A Curse so Dark and Loney by Brigid Kemmerer
- Leslie from Books Are the New Black gives 3.5 stars to A Vow so Bold and Deadly.
- Grace from Grace Gets Books raves about Patrick Ness’ The Ask and the Answer series. Find the discussion at the link.
- Ally from Ally Writes Things always comes up with intriguing discussion and helpful posts. You need to read this recommendation post, especially if you don’t know what to read.
- I adore the Ember in the Ashes series. So I’m excited to see Meeghan from Meeghan Reads loving it as well. Check out this review.
- Aymee from Nerdy Reader Girl loved The Wicked, a new fairytale retelling. Read the mini-review at the link.