Brittany from Perfectly Tolerable recently nominated me! I loved reading her post and answers and knew I had to do this post. Go check out her blog!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that they asked you
- Come up with 11 questions of your own
- Tag 11 bloggers and don’t forget to let them know
How many pets do you have? If you don’t have any, do you want some? (Pictures always appreciated!!!)
I currently have one. He looks after me when I sick or sad. He makes my mornings better (and louder since we have yelling matches 😂). And he gave me hope when I needed it the most.
What was the last movie you saw in the theatre?
Venom! I went into the theatre, thinking I’d hate the movie. But I enjoyed it, especially the elevator scene.
What is your favourite book trope?
Enemy-to-lovers and villains doing good things/heroes doing terrible acts
What is your least favourite book trope?
Burying gay characters. Please, authors, stop doing this. Sure, you can put them in dangerous situations, but at least give them a fighting chance, especially if they’re the only gay person.
Coffee or Tea?
I can’t stand either. I hate the smell and the taste of coffee, and tea sometimes tastes like potpourri. 😂 And yes, it takes me a while to wake up.
What is your favourite Genre and why?
I love high fantasy. I love exploring different worlds that don’t match our own.
What is your favourite type of blog post to write?
I love writing book tags. I get to understand my followers and the bloggers I follow more.
What is your favourite type of blog post to read?
Lists and discussion posts! I always find new books to read with the former.
If you were given $30 to spend on a book today, what book would you buy?
Either Nevernight or the collector’s edition of Six of Crows.
Would you be excited or weary if you found out your favourite book was being made into a movie?
I have two series that will be turned into a movie and a TV show. I’m nervous as hell right now!
Are there any songs that make you think of certain books or scenes from books? If so, which songs/books?
Seven Devils by Florence + the Machine reminds me of A Court of Thorns and Roses, and Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars reminds me of the Red Queen series.
- If there is one trope you could get rid of, which is it?
- Which is a problematic book/series you love?
- Which character do you despise the most?
- What series do you want to see adapted?
- What is your most anticipated read for 2018?
- Which book do you wish you can read for the first time again?
- Which pet in a series do you love the most?
- Is there an author you can’t stand?
- What is your favourite bookish merchandise?
- What series would you love to throw into a fire?
- If you could do a crossover series, which two series would you combine?
I don’t want anyone to feel pressured. So if you don’t feel up to doing this award, that’s okay. If you do, link back to my post!
Lana | Taylor | Sara | Bibi | Dora | Hâf | Berit & V | Laura | Jennifer | Holly | Dora