I need to catch up on my posts sitting in my draft pile, or I’ll never get to them. Don’t you hate that? Anyways, Sara from Bibliophagist nominated me a long while ago, and I thought today is the best day to finally get to award. Thank you, Sara!
What Is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Here Are the Rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Here are my top three favourite posts:
- Addressing Sexual Assault in YA Books
- Badass Female Leads Deserve Equal Respect as Males
- Support Bloggers of Minorities and with Disabilities
Three Facts about Me
- I have horrible stage fright. I cannot for the life of me do presentations without wanting to throw up. My speech impediment, which isn’t noticeable anymore, turned me this way.
- I’m afraid of getting a bad sore throat. When I was young, I kept getting tonsillitis, and for a good year, I was put in antibiotics until I went in for the surgery. Since then, I freak out when I get it.
- I have a thing for threes. So I arrange things in three, I buy things in three (except for books, or I’d be broke).
What’s your favorite mythical creature?
Dragons! Hands down, I adore dragons. I cannot get enough of them.
What’s your go-to order at a coffee shop?
I love getting muffins, especially chocolate chip or blueberry. And I usually finish it off with a cold lemonade.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I have so many places, but I’d love to live in Alaska. But I’m not sure if I’d love the bugs though.
Sweet, salty, or sour snacks?
I like all three, actually. But I prefer the first two though.
Would you rather say everything on your mind or never speak again?
HA, one thing you’ll learn quickly of me is that I do not have a filter, so I clearly say whatever is on my mind. However, if I become too quiet, especially if I’m angry, that’s when you should be concerned.
- What is your greatest reading/blogging accomplishment?
- If you could get your hands on your most anticipated book of 2019, which would it be?
- Which blogger would you love to collaborate with? And what would you two post about?
- What is the most memorable moment in your life?
- Funny question: If you could have a book-burning ceremony, which book would you burn?