What are you all up this weekend? I’m hoping to put a dent in my blogging. And with some luck, I want to tick off another book for this month.
Eline from Aqua Pages, a blog you should be following, nominated me for my fourth Mystery Blogger Award. When I saw her post, it made my day. I want to thank her for this! Don’t forget to drop by her blog!
What Is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts about Me
- I don’t like Kraft Dinner. I know it’s some Canadian right of passage, but I could never tolerate the smell, and I almost threw up when I first tasted it.
- When I was young, a vice principal tried to convince me to drop out of high school because I was so ill. Fourteen years later, I’m a journalism graduate who also attended university.
- I agree with Eline. Even though I love making lists, making personal ones about me is a tad awkward, and it’s hard for me to complete.
Which book would you recommend people to read immediately?
You know I can’t just recommend one. So I pick Honor among Thieves by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre, Mirage by Somaiya Daud, The Wicked King by Holly Black, and Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart.
What’s the song you listened to most recently?
Dear God by Lawless featuring Sydney Wayser. I first heard this song when the trailer for season 2 of Outlander came out.
Fav character trope?
The bad boy turns the good man. I love these kinds of tropes.
What’s a hobby of yours outside of reading?
I love making graphics for my blog. InDesign and Photoshop used to freak me out, but both calm me down, and I love finding new ways to create them.
Recommend me some book blogs you follow!
- If you could punch a character, any character, who would you clock?
- Which is your new favourite TV show?
- Which fictional food would you love to eat?
- Who was your first fictional crush?
- Which book are you afraid to read?
- If the world were ending tomorrow, what book would you save for future generations to read?