Ah, February is over. And I don’t know if I’m ready for the new month. As you may have figured out, I wasn’t around the blogosphere. But this month, I hope to get back into the swing of things.
How was your month? Did it go as well as you expected it to?
Enjoy the post!
In total, I’ve read eleven titles in February. And frankly, I don’t know how I did it. I’m still marveling over that fact. But here I am, still baffled.
A Lovely Obsession by Coralee June
I’ve never experienced a stalker romance, which I thought would be an oxymoron. Right? Right. But somehow, Coralee makes you wanting more and more of this genre. Roe and Hunter are eloquent and heartbreaking. I cannot wait for the finale.
Sweet Retribution by Siobhan Davis
Ugh, this series broke me. Utterly broke me. Kai and Abby are bloody perfection. And watching how they fight for their relationship and future is beyond words.
Princes Ballot by Jaymin Eve Tate James
I was extremely hesitant about the novel because I’m not a fan of sports titles. However, Jaymin and Tate have convinced me otherwise. This book is more than just that. It’s intrigue and mystery. And I’m dying to get my hands on the second book.
Kennedy Boys Series (1-3) by Siobhan Davis
I love Siobhan’s writing and storytelling. But I was worried about the Kennedy Boys series. Even though I was hesitant, I enjoyed the first three books. Kyler and Faye fight their attraction. With plot twist after plot twist, I’m surprised they survived.
HAVOC by C. M. Stunich
HAVOC is my first Stunich book. And I regret all the years I never read her books. Why did I wait so long? I DON’T KNOW. I hate myself. This dark reverse harem is something I’ve been waiting for. Bernie is a kickass main lead, and I’m eager to see what she’ll do next. And the guys aren’t bad either. 😉
Royal Trials Series (1-3) by Tate James
I love Tate’s writing. Love, love, love. So for such a long time, I’ve been waiting to read the Royal Trials series. I love Rybet, Ty, Zan, and Lee. And their poly relationship in this high fantasy novel is great.
I Was Born Ruined by C. M. Stunich
This is a dark MC reverse harem book. And when I say dark, I mean DARK. I’m quite familiar with the motorcycle club storylines, but I never read one before. This novel breaks your heart and screws around with your mind.
I was on a huge buying binge. I’m not sure if it was because of the month, and I craved all those dark romance novels or what. Here are some of the titles that haven’t been featured above.
- Alone in the Wild by Kelley Armstrong
- All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace
- Honor Lost by Rachel Caine & Ann Aguirre
- The Shadows between Us by Tricia Levenseller
- My evil twin, Jess, from Fiction No Chaser, gives us her top picks of the trashiest literary breakups. I LOVE this post. Go read it!
- Leslie from Books Are the New Black breaks down how she didn’t absolutely love Aurora Rising. She brings up some great points that resonate with me.
- AHH! Dedra from A Book Wanderer offers us a breakdown of the Shadowhunters series before Chain of Gold. I love how she gives us the dates for each book, novella, and short story.
- Melanie from TBR and Beyond is back! And in her latest post, she gives her readers her goals for the year.
- My book squad bestie Dev, from Read by Dev, was lucky to snag an ARC of Chain of Gold. And I’ve been dying to get my hands on the book after I read her spoiler-free review.