I’m getting to wind down from a busy week. And I thought tackling another award post may be an easy way to wrap everything up.
Laura Beth from Hot Shot Headlines nominated me. God, I love that blog name. Before you get to my post, head over to her blog and check out her posts!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules.
Laura Beth’s Questions
If you could only listen to two artists or bands for the rest of your life, who would you choose, and why?
Nine Inch Nails and Eminem. Both Trent and Em have gotten me through some difficult situations in my past. And I couldn’t listen to anyone but them.
What is your dream novel, or idea for one?
I’d love to put my own dark spin on the goblin king.
Do you remember the first book you ever read?
The Little Critters! I miss them so much
If you could live in any sitcom, which would it be?
I’d need to have as much nerdiness as possible. So I’ll pick the Big Bang Theory.
If money were no object, where would you be living?
Scotland, Alaska, and British Columbia
If you could INSTANTLY become an expert in something, what would it be?
There are many topics I’d want to be an expert in. But astronomy is at the top of my list.
Who are three people, living or dead, who you most admire?
I’ve always wanted to talk to Jane Austen, Stephen Hawking, and Mary Queen of Scots
Is there someone you would love to see live in concert?
Seeing NIN in concert is a life goal of mine. But it’s almost impossible to get tickets.
What was your favorite subject in school?
Art and creative writing
It’s “Self-Care Sunday,” what are you doing?
Sleeping in for as long as I can and reading for at least six or more hours
What historical time period would you like to visit?
Honestly, I’m fine with the time period I was born in. I prefer baths, air conditioning, and no witch burnings. But I’d be interested in seeing the future though.
- Which fictional world would you love to travel to?
- Which well-loved series do you not like?
- Who are your auto-buy authors?
- If you could have your way, which book would you love to see adapted?
- What’s your non-bookish activity do you love?
- Which book would you defend with your life?
- What is your new favourite TV show?
- What’s the latest book you fell in love with?
- What pet peeve do you hate authors using?
- What book are you hesitant on buying for whatever reason?
- Which fictional character who best represents who you are?