I took a small break during my blogging schedule. I needed a rest to recharge my batteries so I can back into the swing of things. I’ve been wanting to catch up on some posts. Stephen from Stephen Writes tagged me. Thank you for introducing me to this fantastic tag! Don’t forget to visit his blog.
I’m thrilled to get started.
Imagine that you are an intrepid literary adventurer- braving the harsh bookish wilderness, traversing jungles of pages and slashing through vines of words. Where in the vast world of books would you go?
- Write about one place mentioned in a book you wish you could visit and why.
- List 3-5 things that you would do there.
- Mention which souvenirs, if any, you would bring back with you.
- Then tag some more literary explorers and please link back to the creator (Umairah @ Sereadipity) so I can see all of your adventures!
My dream bookish destination
Caraval! It’s happy, dreamy, and magical. And frankly, I don’t feel I’d get killed within the first half of the book. Sure, someone will probably backstab me, not actually kill me. So that’s good, right?
It’s a place where anything and everything can come true.
Things I would do
I don’t know how I can come up with this list. But here’s what I’d want to do:
- Get a tattoo with Dante. How can I not get one? I’d miss out on some right of passage. If we could get matching ones, then I might be a happy woman.
- Explore each store. I’ve been fascinated with what the stores offer to each storyline.
- Try to win Caraval. A part of my ego might say that I could win the game, but most likely, I’d fail horribly. 😂
Oh, I couldn’t resist taking the Deck of Destiny. When I first heard about it, I couldn’t stop thinking about the lore behind it. I know it’d get me in trouble. But you know me. 😉