I have fallen behind on so many posts. So I thought I’d do an award tag. I want to thank Brittany from Perfectly Tolerable for nominating me!
I absolutely love her blog, and you should too. So please visit it.
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Do you ever read a book without reading its synopsis?
I’ve tried, but I cannot. I need to know what the book is about before I crack it open.
What was the first book you really obsessed over?
I’d have to say Twilight. And I regret every second of it.
What is the best bookstore you’ve visited?
There’s a little bookstore that’s closing in my town. It’s mainly used, but I loved how unique it was.
What is a hyped book you have no interest in reading?
Children of Blood and Bone. I can’t stand by what the author had done.
If you could read any book again for the first time, which book would it be and why?
Can I say all of them? Maybe Sunshine and Bullets would be at the top of my list.
What is the best book you have read so far this year?
Serpent & Dove may be one of the best books I’ve read in 2019.
What is the worst book you have read so far this year?
I was quite disappointed with Girl the Sea Gave Back. I loved the first book, but the writing in this book didn’t match it.
Do you prefer Plot-Based or Character-Based stories?
Character. The plot can be slightly boring. But if the characters are fantastic, then I’m set.
What is the oldest book you have read?
Any of my classics from Jane Austen and Charles Dickens!
What is your favorite book cover (or a recent read that you absolutely loved the cover)?
Kingsbane is such a great cover!
How do you pick your next read?
My mood dictates what I do. And I’d really rather plan out my TBR list each month. But I typically don’t.
- What’s the best book/series you’ve read in 2019?
- What’s the worst?
- Who’s your new favourite author?
- What book would you recommend to someone?
- Are you a mood reader?
- If you could read any book again for the first time, which book would it be and why?
- What is a hyped book you have no interest in reading?
- What is your favourite cover of 2019?
- Which character would you love to kick/stab?
- Who’s a character you’d fall in love with?
- Which author would you love to have a conversation with?