I’m a little sad to see the weekend go so quickly, but I had a busy one. And a part of me is happy it’s over. And frankly, I’m glad for this new month.
Kimberly from Bookish Kimberly nominated me for the award. I can’t thank her enough. Please, take some time and visit her blog!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does it work?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Which country are you from?
Canada! If I lived anywhere else, I’d probably be dead by now. 😂
If you would suggest one beautiful tourist spot in your country, what would it be?
I rarely travel. But my sister-in-law mentioned Cecil Court, nicknamed Bookseller’s Row, in London, England. And I know any book lover would die a little happy.
What’s your favourite hobby aside from reading books?
I love writing and basic graphic designing. I’m not trained in the latter, but I create most of the designs on my blog.
What’s your favorite book genre?
I thoroughly enjoy high fantasy, but I’m starting to love science fiction more.
Is there a quote from a book that has changed your life? If yes, what is it and from what book?
“If you’re furious, let it be fuel.”—The Gilded Wolves
I don’t believe it changed my life, but I found it during a pivotal moment in my life.
If you had to swap places with any book character, who would you choose? Why?
Newt Scamander! You don’t know how much I am envious of what he does.
What is your favorite book you had to bring and read in school?
I don’t remember bringing in any books since I didn’t own many when I was a child. But for my Grade 8 English class, we had to read Lord of the Rings. That memory still holds a special meaning to me.
What is your last one-star & five-star book?
My last five-star review was for Sunshine and Bullets. My last one-star review was for the Devil in Silver, which is a basic rip off for One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.
Choose one book you would recommend the most to your bookish friends…and why?
It took me a while to fall hard for the book, but I can’t get over it. I wasn’t sure if I’d stop reading science fiction, but Lifel1k3 changed my mind.
Who is your favorite character in a book series?
Well, since I’m reading Finale, I’ll have to pick Dante. No, no Legen, even though I love him too. But I find Dante more endearing.
Which book do you wish had a sequel?
- What book was your last one-star or five-star review?
- Which book was your first ARC?
- What genre do you want to read more of but don’t get the chance?
- Who’s your favourite secondary character?
- What is your favourite read of this year?
- What book format do you dislike the most?
- Which series do you want to read but are hesitant of starting?
- What adaptation do you love watching but haven’t read the series yet?
- What book do you desperately need to read?
- If you could have just one more sequel, what would it be?
- Who is your favourite villain?